Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What can I say, I overreacted.  My stress hormones were beginning to get the better of me.  I thought I was going to be single mom for the next six weeks and it turned out my husband doesn't need to work out of town after all.  What a blessing to have a wonderful companion to share the stress with.
Maybe now I can get to the gym more often and not indulged in the not-so-good for you, but oh so tastey food.
I've been working on a few crafts that I saw on a few blogs such as Ruffles and Things , Tator tots and Jello, and a few more.  They're not as good as the one's  on the blogs, but it's begun to stir up my creative juices.  I've even refashioned a few clothes of my own.  It's really exciting to find old treasures and fix them up into new and hip treasures. They've mostly been for my daughter, but she doesn't mind.  As soon as I get the photos downloaded, I'll post them.  I'd love to do wedding favors or centerpieces because I have lots of ideas, but I have no one to make them for.  I'm hoping maybe my little sister will be the next one to walk down the isle so I can show my ideas.  That might be asking for a lot though.  Oh well, for now I'll work with what I have.

No comments:


Before the Refashion