Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Monday, February 1, 2010

A little of Everything.

 I been obsessed with different blogs that many women have posted.  My husband misses out on all the fun I get to experience with the kids and let us not forget the dogs. So got to thinking, I'm not that busy that I can't start up my own blog or continue the blog I started a few years ago.  With all the family and friends that are near and far, I thought this is a fun way to let them look into my simple yet chaotic life.  I love my children, my husband, church, cooking, crafting, sewing and learning new techniques from others. I'd love to share fun and new exciting ways to entertain the family, find bargains, save money ,new crafts and a hodgepodge of things. So please share your ideas and how you juggle family life.

No comments:


Before the Refashion