Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Dieting. Yikes!!!

I really hate to diet but these past few years have crept up on me.  I love how as we get older our metabolism slows. Why can't the aging process slow down as well. 
I love to eat. I love to eat ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies, but I'm at risk for Diabetes.  So I thought maybe this time I would try to eat healthy.  Healthy is not always yummy, but I have to detox myself.  I'm addicted to sweets.  I watch Dr OZ almost everyday and you'd think his comments would somehow brainwash me into eating healthy, but it doesn't.  Anyway, I'm working on a few project and hope to have some down soon.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am doing weight watchers and love it! I bought one of their recipe books and i have to say that eating healthy can actually be yummy!

TroyandJessica said...

A friend of mine invited me to a meeting, but was afraid to try it.
Maybe I should try it.


Before the Refashion