Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down....The Carpenters.


Rain is always good if you like being a home body, which I'm not.  Plus it's cold and that's a bad combination.  I remember living in South Florida , where it rained pretty much ALL THE TIME. Anyway,  the rain never kept me indoors.  Rain was just a part of life.  I didn't care if my shoes got wet, well because I wore flip-flops.  My son would of loved South Florida, getting his feet wet and not worrying he catch a cold.
I've decided to take these few days of miserable weather to create a few things for my cousin's little girl.  Her birthday is this weekend and I've visited a few blogs for inspiration tearosehome has a wonderful tutorial for cute hair pieces.  I thought I might attempt them.  If you have time stop by that blog.  Just click on the link.  Anyway I've attached a few photos of my recent refashioned clothing.

No comments:


Before the Refashion