Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tired of Cleaning and Seeing no Results

So I started cleaning the house and slowly redecorating and it looks nothing like I pictured it would look like. I invisioned my house to sparkle or to be envied because I have a house full of kids and it looks like a model home. Yeah right! Anyway, I started to paint Tori's room in stripes and i feel my arm and hand beginning to go numb as I'm typing. I wish I'd spend more time making my room nice and pretty. Moms always their kids first I guess. Someday, I don't know say in seven years my home will sparkle.

1 comment:

tammy said...

I know the feeling. The kids now are a bit better, but they are still not where i want them to be!!! Someday!!!! We can dream can't we?


Before the Refashion