Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

HANG ON!

I know I shouldn't joke like this but there could be a hurricane coming our way. If Hurricane Ike stays to the north then we'll just wind forces of 40 mph, but if the hurricane heads south then we will get hurricane forces in our neighborhood. My son Tyler is freaking out. We don't even want to mention it to Drew because he'll go crazy and there is no stopping him. I am disappointed to say I am not prepared with batteries so I'll be heading out to Costco in a bit.
We'll let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

tammy said...

Oh sure!!! You told me there were no hurricanes there...Oh well, we have plenty of batteries!!! I can't wait to hang out with you guys!We can have hurricane parties!!! Stay safe!!!


Before the Refashion