Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Life is like a box of Chocolates....

It seems like my days have been running rapid. I don't know why. I don't if it's a good thing or a bad one. Kids are in so many activities I wonder if I'm giving them too much in their life.
On another note, I hear of all these horrible things happening in our economy and fear will I be able to provide a happy normal enviornment for my childen. i don't stress this to Troy because he doesn't need to worry about this as well. I just need to remind myself when I go out to purchase items I need to think to myself, "do I need this or is it a want?" i'm constantly reminded to live within our means, but sometimes I find myself justifying my purchases. Not Good! Anyway, it's not a hard thing to do. I will do all that I need to do to make my family's life easier and less stressful.

2 comments:

Sunshine Ty said...

I think we need a girls trip. No kids and no guys.

tammy said...

It happens especially in these crazy economic times. We fond ourselves doing the same thing. After about a month of non-spending we went out this monday and each bought some sort of clothing...all right, mine was a purse and it was on clearance!!! Truth be told this is a very scary time. Exhale a bit though ebcause remember where your hubby works, he is not going to be out of a job!!! We figure worst case scenario we end up walking away and coming down south anyway. I don't think it will happen, but it is in the back of our minds nonetheless.


Before the Refashion