Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Life as a Kid.

We survived! O.k it didn't even get close to us. I think we got a few showers at night that lasted about 5 minutes. You never know how mother nature will act.
I've been looking through old photos of mine and I came across an old photo of my two cousins and I when we were kids. It's funny because we were close in age but I was the only girl. Most of the time we had to play boys stuff or there had to be girlie things involved. Anyway, I came across a photo of the three of us with my grandfather and it brought back so many memories of when things were so easy for us. All we had to do was show up to a family gathering and play nice. Now a days, as a parent, we have to worry where the kids are and are they safe. I didn't have to clean up after dinner or wash dishes. Life was great. At least I thought so. I figured I would be a stinker and embarrass myself and my cousins whom I hope visit my blog. Well enjoy and don't laugh too much.

1 comment:

tammy said...

Giddy on up there cowgirl!!!!
Hey!!! Where's your lipstick?!?!?!


Before the Refashion