Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

TWILIGHT....It's almost here. Yay!

Well I got one t-shirt done for the movie. I'll take pictures of it on the day of our movie day. Some of us aren't fortunate enough to watch at midnight. The excitement of the movie is building up. I feel as if I'm going on a first date with the cutest guy at school. Of course, I never went out with the cutest guy in school, but I'm sure it felt like this.
*************************************************************************************
My honey is so sweet. He is coming home tonight to visit even though he has to go back to Houston the next morning. i think he want to know how Tori's first day of try-outs went for her. She has three days of try-outs. She hopes she makes the A or B team and not the Go team because that is the loser team. Oh well, we can only pray she does her best.

1 comment:

tammy said...

You will totally enjoy the movie!!!! I did!!! As for going to the midnight showing...read my post on my blog!!!


Before the Refashion