Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Start of Something New.

So I've taken on so many projects I don't think I'll ever get any of them done. I've decided to make purses for some of the family members on my side of the family for Christmas and I don't know how to get started. I've got all the material and extras but I don't want to start it if I don't feel I can finish it. With Troy out of town, I have to decorate the house, the tree, and the outdoors, clean, take kids to their activities and all of the other domestics duties. It's all alittle too much to bear. I feel the Lord is punishing us somehow. Troy is not having it any better. He has no time for himself either. He even misses coming home to a messy house.
Anyway, I hope I can get my things done without completely losing my sanity. I ask that you all keep me in your prayers that I might have the strength, wisdom and tolerance to keep my family happy and successful.

2 comments:

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

You will be in our prayers. That is a lot to tackle! Our tree is still not up and I don't know when it will get done. It seems like the days are just flying by. Wish I was close and we could help each other. :)

tammy said...

You know what? Let em give you some advice...don't make the purses right now. Aim for having them done next year. I am going to do the same thing for next year. This year is a wash. With the selling of the property and all the stress involved...we decided not to even put up the Christmas decorations. Sometimes too much is too much. Stick to Christmas cards like the rest of us!!! Love ya! I'll help you for next year!!!


Before the Refashion