Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Time!!!

It's amazing how one can get so busy trying to run a household. The children and I seem to be out and about every single night. I tell myself that this day I will stay home and I end up going out with them anyway.
I've been trying to figure out how I want to create my very own Twilight Tee. I don't want it to be too cheesy. Troy thinks the whole idea is cheesy any way you look at it. What does he know. He only wishes he was like Edward. Just kidding! He doesn't even know about Edward. I tried to tell him about it, but all he could do is laugh. Who can figure that out?
I also need to finish reupholstering a wing back chair and make purses for Christmas. I don't how I'm going to do it all. Something is going to end up pretty nasty looking and I have a feeling it might be all of them.
I ended up chopping off my hair. It's pretty short. I haven't taken a picture with it short, but I will. And then I'll post it. It's getting late and I still have to tidy up a bit.

1 comment:

tammy said...

Hubbies don't normally understand the entire "Edward" thing. Luckily my hubby is letting me have my fun!!! I used to ahve a button that read: "My heart belongs to my husband, My neck belongs to Edward."


Before the Refashion