Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Friday, October 3, 2008

UGH! Air conditioning out.

I cannot believe it. My central air unit is on the frits and to top it all off, it's not that cool, and we have a noisy dog next door. Just when you think your finally going to save money something like this happens. Poor Troy thought he was coming home to relax, instead he had to look at our unit. Oh well, I guess it could have been worse.

The kids had their friends over and two of them stayed overnight. I'm sending them home early in the morning because they're early risers and my kids aren't. Besides, our community is having a yard sale and I'm planning on checking out the sales. Troy thinks I'm crazy for going. I love to just look and see if i find any treasures. Hey, my mom brought me up that way. Someday I'll take him and let him look. Who knows he might enjoy it.

Tyler will be starting flag football this coming week. I'm a little afraid of him playing because he's still a bit tender. He inherited his mom's physical abilities or shall I say the lack there of. I'll let you know how well he does.

1 comment:

tammy said...

Please please please do not take Troy out!!!! Let the boys go golfing and we can hit the yard sales!!! You are right!!! You never know what reasure you will find!!!


Before the Refashion