Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Corny.


I know this might sound corny but, i bought a black t-shirt, red gems, iron-on decals,and fabric glitter so I could make my very own unique Twilight t-shirt. I'll only wear it to the Twilight movie premier. I'm still thinking about what I'm going to write on it. Troy is going to laugh at me but, I don't care. Tori and my sisters want me to make one for them too. I don't know how it is going to come out. I'll definately take pictures of it. I plan to start on it soon. With my little ones you never know when I'll have time to do so.

3 comments:

tammy said...

How about: "My heart belongs to my husband" on front and on back: "my neck belongs to Edward!!!!" I can't wait to go and see it with you. Check out my blog for the final trailer that is being released!!!

tammy said...

Oooh Ooh Ooh!!! I want one too!!!! Maybe if we are really lucky...we can make them together!!!!!

Sunshine Ty said...

I have both shirts. Mine came with iron on in the books. One says team Edward and the other says Team Jacob. I made a white one with the red writting and the grey one with black writting. Brad knos there from the book he don't care. Or dose he!!! He didn't say anything when I wore it. Were going to wear them to the movie too!!


Before the Refashion