Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I hate eating healthy!

I just don't understand why fat from foods have to stick to my gut and thighs. You all know I go to the gym and actually exercise while I'm there, so why is it that i have to work out twice as hard as the girl with the itty-bitty body. Oh did I mention she just had twins.Genetics can be so unfair. I'm not trying to slim down for self-centered reason, I just want to feel comfortable in the clothes I already own. That's all I ask.
*****************************************
Yesturday I took Drew to karate and they had to spar with other students and Drew would not do it. He even started to cry. He has now problem getting into a brawl with his younger brother and sometimes with his older brother, so I couldn't understand it. Troy had a talk with him and he was o.k He said next week he'll do it. We shall see.

No comments:


Before the Refashion