Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Monday, August 25, 2008

School has Started.

Today was a bittersweet moment for me. Drew started kindergarten today. I was actually surprised at how well he did. Naturally, there were other young children who didin't do so well. The kids said they had a good day overall. I did manage to get a nap in with Dallin. I didn't even think of the mess I was neglecting. Hey, sometimes you need to get a nap in. The day went by so fast I couldn't believe it. I went to the gym this morning and grocery shopping. Dallin even stayed in the cart for me. By the time we were done it was nap time. Dallin took in a 2 and a 1/2 hour nap. It was great. I hope it continues this way all year round. I could happen.

1 comment:

tammy said...

Hey, grab those naps while you can!!!!


Before the Refashion