Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

My honey is home.

I'm so excited Troy will be home soon. It is nice when he is away because then I look forward to seeing him. Isn't it nice to miss our hubbys. Anyway, today was Tori's birthday. We didn't do much. We figured we do something for over the weekend when Troy would be home. We're not sure what to do but we'll make it fun for her. Of course her idea of a good time doesn't include her brothers. That's a big sister for ya. Oh well, she just has 6 more years before she's off to college. Maybe then she'll miss them.

1 comment:

tammy said...

I know it is tough when hubby is not there. I've been through it as well. You'll make it through. We all do.

Have a good time with Tori...trust me I know how those girls get!!!


Before the Refashion