Adventures in Motherhood, Wife, Domestic Diva, and a little crafting and sewing.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Save, Save, Save...

So I've decided to save some money and really start to get my food storage going. Why now? I recently saw a movie called " Kit kittridge" and saw what lies ahead. Many believe we can go through another Great Depression as in the late 20's and 30's. I believe it's true because the church has been warning us for many years. I find it hard to do because i love to buy unnecessary things for the house with out having a plan. So from now on I will save and pay only with cash. I hope I can do it.

2 comments:

tammy said...

I saw the same movie and I really think it is a time to do that!!! I'm with you on it. I cna't wait to get down there and then maybe we can work together on making sure we are ready...I already have 20 cases of rice so I think we are set on that!!! We can have our own survivor game if needs be!!!

Natalie@Endless Crafting said...

Jessica...I found a really great site that has helped me plan my food storage. It is called Shelfreliance.com It is expensive if you buy from them but they help you plan it out and then you can buy it from the church cannery instead and figure out how much to buy for your family. I hope this helps. Good luck!


Before the Refashion